NON-SURGICAL VAGINAL REJUVENATION
ThermiVa™ is the perfect solution for women who want to revive their intimate place without worrying about the complications of surgery. ThermiVa is a breakthrough treatment for nonsurgical vaginal rejuvenation which uses radiofrequency energy to gently heat tissue to reclaim, restore and revive feminine wellness, without discomfort or downtime. ThermiVa treats vaginal and labial laxity, vaginal dryness, mild to moderate stress incontinence, and sexual or orgasmic dysfunction.
ThermiVa™ uses the science of heat to smooth and tighten the shape and thickness of skin for a more youthful appearance. ThermiVa™ is a non-surgical, breakthrough treatment for women’s health, which offers the safest and most precise option for restoring the appearance of the labia and tightness to the vaginal canal.
HOW DOES THERMIVA™ WORK?
ThermiVa™ is an in-office, non-surgical procedure that uses radio frequency energy to gently heat tissue through an “S” shaped hand piece. Heat and energy shrinks skin and tightens external and internal vulvovaginal tissue. The hand piece features disposable applicator with gentle curves to provide comfort. No downtime is necessary.
Three separate 30 minute sessions are recommended over three months, but patients can see immediate results after the treatment and more dramatic results in 3-4 months. ThermiVa™’s effects last 9-12 months. The new tissue will be tighter and younger looking due to new collagen growth and thicker skin resulting from the application of radio frequency to the area.
- Vaginal Laxity: this will tighten the vagina at the opening and the full length of the vagina that is noticeable to patient and partner.
- Vulvar/Labial Laxity: this will tighten the labial tissues and reduce sag and “Camel Toes.” It results in softer and smoother skin that is very noticeable. More comfort in tight clothing, less self awareness in leotards and bikinis.
- Vaginal/Vulvar Dryness or Atrophic Vaginitis: this will add softer and thicker skin and more moisture both internally and externally to make daily life and sexual intercourse more comfortable without the use of hormones.
- Mild to Moderate Stress Incontinence: this will reduce accidents and leakage and may reduce urge symptoms. Along with Kegel Exercises women may avoid the use of mesh slings in their vaginas.
- Sexual or Orgasmic Dysfunction: may result in increased sensitivity, more coordinated and stronger muscular contractions, and ability to achieve orgasms in a shorter time period.
IS THERMIVA RIGHT FOR YOU? YES OR NO?
- Do you feel “loose” vaginally since childbirth and/ or menopause?
- Do you feel dry during intercourse?
- Do you have trouble reaching orgasm?
- Do you occasionally dribble or leak when you sneeze, cough or exercise?
- Have you ever “not quite made it” to the bathroom on time?
- Have your intimate relationships suffered due to these changes?
- Are you experiencing loss of self-confidence? Loss of interest in sex? Loss of desire?
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- No surgery
- No downtime
- No anesthesia
- Comfortable, in-office treatments
- Three 30 minute sessions, one month apart
- May resume sexual relations same day/night
- Noticeable improvement after 1st or 2nd session
- Long lasting results
YES AND KNOW
- You don’t have to trade motherhood for sexuality. You can be Mommy and Sexy at the same time.
- You don’t have to trade the years in your life for the life in your years. You can be over 50 and sexy at the same time.
- Vaginal delivery and menopause should not cost you your sexual health and well-being. It’s not for sale.
- You’re not the only woman thinking about it. We’re just not talking about it. So start talking to someone who can do something about it.
THERMIVA MAY BE THE ANSWER
Excessive stretching of the vaginal muscles is a common occurrence after vaginal birth or due to aging. Damage can diminish sensation during sexual activity, reduce satisfaction and change the relationship between partners. ThermiVa treatments use radiofrequency energy to gently heat tissue to reclaim, restore and revive feminine wellness, without discomfort or downtime.
ThermiVa uses a special wand applicator which may be applied externally to labia and vulvar tissues to restore normal tissue tone and function. The specially designed handpiece may also deliver radiofrequency energy inside the vagina to revive atrophic tissue and other structures.
EMPOWERMENT AND WOMEN’S HEALTH
What’s clear is feminine rejuvenation has a lot more to do with women’s health – even as it relates to restoring appearance. However, this can be a sensitive and private subject to talk about – even with friends. There shouldn’t be a stigma to these topics and women should feel empowered to ask questions and make their own decisions.
ThermiVa™ treatments for labia and vaginal tightening are really about renewal. These radio frequency energy treatments are about creating a healing response within the skin and muscle to rebuild collagen and elastic tissue, increase blood vessels for better skin nourishment and, even, stimulation of nerve enhancement.
Add the OH! Shot to our popular ThermiVa™ female rejuvenation package and maximize your results. ThermiVa is a comfortable 3 treatment in-office, non-surgical procedure that uses radio frequency energy to gently heat tissue through a gently curved disposable hand piece. Heat and energy shrinks skin and tightens external and internal vulvovaginal tissue. No downtime is necessary. Women notice an improvement in their sexual satisfaction, lubrication and sensitivity after the first appointment.
Take back your femininity and your sexual health today!
At Cosmetic Laser MD your privacy and comfort are of utmost importance to all of us.
Please schedule a complimentary consultation to discuss your concerns and review your options.
I recently had the privilege of spending the day in Laguna, California, with Dr. Red Alinsod, a visionary physician and chairman of ThermiAesthetics™ Women’s Health Clinic Advisory Board. Dr. Alinsod worked with ThermiAesthetics™ to design and develop ThermiVa™. We discussed the results of his studies and I was able to speak with patients about how they felt about their ThermiVa™ treatments.
Dr. Susan Stevens Tanne, MD