Tired of Waxing and Shaving?June 18, 2012 / Category: Cosmetic Procedures, Special Offers
Wouldn’t it be a relief to throw on a bathing suit and go? Can you even imagine not having to think about personal grooming before every beach weekend this summer? If you start now, that dream can be a reality. LASER HAIR REMOVAL is by far the best way to remove unwanted hair and leave you completely smooth.
Laser Hair Removal is a safe and effective process that selectively concentrates light energy in the hair follicle, and leaves the surrounding skin unharmed. Over time, the follicle withers away, and a hair will never be able to sprout again from the treated areas. Treatments last from 15 to 30 minutes, depending on the area treated. There is no downtime; you can return to all regular activities immediately following the treatment. Because of the growth cycle of the hair (and we’ll spare you the in-depth biology lesson!), the treatment needs to be repeated about six times per area for optimal results. Treatments should be scheduled four to six weeks apart, again, depending on area treated.
While we never say “permanent” (there’s always a chance of a rare straggler, which can easily be treated), when performed correctly, Laser Hair Removal is simply the most effective way to remove unwanted hair. Incidentally, we’ve been seeing a bunch of Laser Hair Removal deals popping up on Groupon and other “deal” sites – and we’ve followed up with several of them – ALL of which were NOT being performed by a doctor. Aside from being illegal, this is quite dangerous- lasers are powerful tools, and can cause severe and permanent damage if not handled correctly.
Best time to start treatment? RIGHT NOW! To help sweeten the deal, and make sure you’re sleek by summer, we’re offering a BOGO (buy one get one FREE) on July 5 and 6 for Lip/Chin, Underarms, and Basic Bikini. Second treatment must be used by August 23rd.
CLEVER CONTOURING THE KARDASHIAN WAYFebruary 25, 2011 / Category: Beauty Breakthroughs, Celebrity Love
Ever wonder how those Kardashian women maintain their sleek camera-ready bod’s and camera-ready glow? Exercise and good nutrition probably play a role, but VelaShape and the St. Tropez Spray Tanning System are the stars’ go-to treatments keeping them in Hollywood red-carpet shape. The Kardashians have spoken extensively about their VelaShape treatments on their show. COSMETIC LASER MD is one of the few Northern NJ practices who use the identical system to the one they use in LA. VelaShape is the only FDA-approved device that effectively and safely contours, shapes and slims the body by reducing cellulite and firming problem areas in as little as four treatments. Our VelaShape technicians are extremely experienced, and will work with each client to create a streamlined, contoured result. Yes, a firmer, smoother body can actually be yours this summer.
To complete the look, the Kardashians are big fans of the St. Tropez Spray Tan System, widely known as the industry’s most outstanding spray-tan system. Unlike its competitors, the St. Tropez Airbrush Tanning System (featured not only by the Kardashians, but also by Dancin’ With The Stars) produces the most natural color possible, based on your own skin tone. (We promise no orange!) Also, St. Tropez products have none of that “off” odor associated with other self-tanning systems. COSMETIC LASER MD is one of the top St. Tropez Spray Tanning locations in New Jersey, and in addition to body spraying, we carry a complete line of scrubs, optimizers, bronzers and lotions to extend and perfect your glow. Again, our experienced spray tan technician can “create” contours where needed for amazing results.
The third weapon in our red-carpet arsenal: ELOS Laser Hair Removal. Quite simply, ELOS laser hair removal treatments are the ONLY way to permanently reduce unwanted hair from anywhere on the body. In a few short treatments, smooth fresh skin without unsightly stubble can be yours.
COSMETIC LASER MD is offering tremendous discounts on these three body-changing treatments now through March 31, 2011 good for treatments until September 2, 2011.
Tags: Kardashian, VelaShape, cellulite, body contouring, spray tan, sunless tan, tanning salon, permanent hair removal, laser hair removal, fat treatment, fat reduction, ELOS, waxing, liposuction alternative, self-tanning, bronzer, Dancin’ With The Stars, VelaShape New Jersey
The most wonderful time of the year at Cosmetic Laser MD!December 6, 2010 / Category: Cosmetic Procedures, Special Offers
Gift Certificate Sale*
With any purchase of the above special offers from December 9 – 23 you will receive a voucher for
ATTENDEE EVENT NIGHT ONLY SPECIAL OFFERS:
Bank Your Botox+* – $13 per Unit
*Cannot be combined with any other coupon or special offer. No cash value.
CLICK TO RSVP OR FOR COMPLETE EVENT INFORMATION
*If paid in full within plan period. Minimum monthly payments required.
Update: Skin Rejuvenation Contest!September 10, 2010 / Category: Special Offers
This week’s Cosmetic Laser MD Skin Rejuvenation Contest is officially over!
A big thanks to all those who entered!
This week’s question was: Dr. Tanne uses state-of-the-art ELOS Laser Hair Removal System. What does ELOS stand for?
The acceptable answer was:
The three winners of the FREE Airbrush Makeup Application will be announced next week! Be sure to look for your names!
New Skin Rejuvenation Contest!September 1, 2010 / Category: Special Offers
PS – Do you have an idea for an article, or do you need advice? Please write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Top Ten Beauty Treatments for 2010April 5, 2010 / Category: Anti-Aging, Beauty Breakthroughs, Cosmetic Procedures
So you’ve decided you want cosmetic laser treatments to help maintain a youthful appearance — but which one do you choose?
Well, you’ve come to the right place. To answer questions just like that one, we compiled a list of the ‘Top Ten’ Cosmetic Laser Face and Body Rejuvenation Treatments that are clinically proven highly-effective and provide the most satisfying results. Sought after as much for ‘beauty maintenance’ as for dramatic improvements by woman and men of all ages and all skin types, these treatments are available to anyone at a fraction of the cost of traditional cosmetic surgery.
1. eMatrix Fractional Sublative Rejuvenation – Designed to treat fine lines and wrinkles, improve the appearance of acne scars and stretch marks, improve textural irregularities and broken blood vessels, treat brown spots and sun damage, and tighten skin–all in one sitting. Ideal for the face, neck, chest, arms and hands, it provides for a smoother, tighter and improved skin texture. eMatrix requires little- to-no downtime and is clinically proven for ALL skin types.
2. Fotofacial RF Skin Rejuvenation –FotoFacial RF (also known as photorejuvenation or IPL) is the first and only device to combine intense pulsed light with radiofrequency for maximum safety, effectiveness, and comfort. FotoFacial RF safely and comfortably treats rosacea, spider veins, sun damage, age spots, as well as uneven skin tone created by brown and red spots. In addition, because it uses bipolar radiofrequency, FotoFacial RF will simultaneously stimulate collagen production leading to softer wrinkles and tighter pores. The end result is smoother, healthier, younger looking skin.
3. VelaShape Laser Body Contouring – VelaShape™ features the revolutionary ELOS™ technology, and is FDA–cleared for Body Reshaping and Cellulite Treatment, enabling you to comfortably achieve a toned, contoured and well shaped body. VelaShape treats both the deeper tissue and the upper layers of the skin resulting in a measurable reduction in fat layers, circumference and the appearance of cellulite. VelaShape™ offers a non–surgical, no downtime and virtually painless treatment for Body Reshaping and Cellulite Treatment, with proven results in as few as five treatment sessions.
4. Dermal Fillers – Safe and simple biocompatible dermal fillers including Radiesse®, Juvederm® and the exciting new Selphyl™. Used to achieve the Liquid Face Lift, these fillers are injected to increase volume, fill lines and lift hollows in the face, taking years off of your appearance and restoring the Volume of Youth.
5. Botox® – A perennial favorite for its consistent, almost instantaneous results, Botox® relaxes the tiny facial muscles that cause worry lines in the forehead, crow’s feet, frown lines and laugh lines. Botox is also used to elevate and re-shape the brow and turn up the corners of the mouth, resulting in a more youthful, refreshed appearance.
6. ELOS Laser Hair Removal – ELOS Laser Hair Removal combines Bi–Polar RF (Radio Frequency) and a high power Diode LASER, requiring lower overall energy levels for superior results and maximum safety, and is the fastest, most effective hair removal laser available. One of the most important benefits of ELOS technology is that it safely achieves permanent and effective reduction of most hair colors on all skin types including patients with darker skin tones.
7. Melanage Skin Lightening Peel – Designed to treat uneven skin tone, deep pigment issues and melasma. The Melanage Skin Lightening Peel is a superficial peel designed to improve the texture and appearance of hyperpigmented skin, which involves a medicate masque and an at–home regimen. This peel is safe and effective for ALL skin types including dark skin.
8. SilkPeel™– SilkPeel combines precision non–invasive exfoliation with Dermalinfusion™, a deep delivery of skin–specific solutions, to restore, brighten, clarify, hydrate and revitalize your skin without the use of crystal or other chemical exfoliants. The patented SilkPeel™ handpiece deeply delivers the vitamins, antioxidants, and other therapeutic ingredients that your skin needs most.9. VI Peel Treatment™ – Painless, quick and designed to reverse the signs of aging and sun damage on the skin, the VI Peel improves the texture of the skin, reduces age spots, and softens lines and wrinkles. The unique blend of ingredients in our Peel produces powerful results with no pain, no skin preparation and very little downtime.
10. Clarisonic PRO – The Clarisonic PRO is the latest model from Clarisonic. Created by the primary inventor of the Sonicare® toothbrush, Clarisonic’s gentle sonic vibrations cleanse deeply, clearing pores for better absorption of skincare products; reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; creates softer, smoother skin; helps reduce oily areas,dry skin patches and blemishes; and is gentle enough for cleansing sensitive skin.
Of course, all the above treatments are available at Cosmetic Laser MD’s office in Livingston, NJ.
Please call 973.716.900 or click here to schedule a complimentary consultation.
Teens and Hair Removal, CBSSeptember 3, 2009 / Category: Cosmetic Procedures
Click here to watch a video explaining the process of laser hair removal for teens. Interview on CBS, very fun!
Call us at 973.716.9000 to schedule a complimentary consultation or click the button below. We will discuss your concerns and establish a treatment plan to achieve your aesthetic goals.